This product offers AAA-LUX clients the opportunity to control all functionalities of the AAA-LUX LED floodlights wirelessly.
These LED floodlights are flexible in use and allow for adjusting the illumination levels without affecting quality and uniformity. This software is based on software used in the military and aircraft industry.
LEDxLINK makes use of a proprietary based layer protocol. AAA-LUX provides various user-friendly interfaces to control the lights. This ranges from robust switchboxes that can be used in stand-alone systems to sophisticated touch screens and even mobile applications to control entire complexes.
When touch screens are selected for controlling the AAA-LUX LED floodlights, a layout map will assist users to select the exact luminaire or illumination level. The control devices AAA-LUX offers can also be connected seamlessly, to, for example third-party sensors and software interfaces (like industrial light management systems or digital tennis reservation systems). This is done via the flexible use of the Interface Box Family devices.
If used correctly, the AAA-LUX LCMS allows for enhanced illumination, energy savings and improved stakeholder relationships. The various lighting control management systems of AAA-LUX allow owners and managers of large areas, including airport aprons, sports facilities, railway terminals, as well as port and industrial areas, to control lights flexibly.In summary, the LCMS control box provides end-users with easy use on-site, connection to third party devices, as well as remote management options for the supervisor of the total installation.
Features & Benefits
- Robust Industrial Grade design.
- High level protected defence standard communications protocols- 2.4Ghz Mesh network.
- Multi scene programmable and reprogrammable at site or remote.
- Improves energy savings significantly verse basic “on-off” alternatives.
- Can connect to third party systems, sensors and timers.
- Significantly reduces maintenance down time, improving productivity.
- Safer, ‘like daylight’ improves ergonomics and quality of work and play environments.